"It’s so fucking twisted, you know. This whole “love” thing. Like really? You fall in love and you literally fall. You crash to the ground and I swear to god all your bones break. You’re fucking shattered but you don’t notice because you’ve got this beautiful boy whispering in your ear and kissing your neck and nothing else matters. But then he leaves and suddenly you feel it. You feel everything. And you’re hysterically crying in your car at 4 in the morning in some empty parking lot because it’s the only place that doesn’t taste like him and you’re trying to hold your bones together but his old t-shirts don’t work as a cast, wrapping them around your chest won’t fix the craters in your ribs. Nothing stops the aching."
"I just held her hand and tried to imagine the world without us, and for about one second, I was a good enough person to hope she died so she would never know that I was going, too. But then I wanted more time so we could fall in love."
(Fonte: livvieblackthorn, via one-step-at-a-time-x)
"1. Spoiler alert: Your friends will walk away whilst you’re on fire just to save their own skin from being scorched.
2. Spoiler alert: Your first love will leave you for your best friend.
3. Spoiler alert: Your best friend will act like they’ve done nothing wrong and make you feel like you’re the one in the wrong.
4. Spoiler alert: You’ll fall for it, but not forever.
5. Spoiler alert: The boy that only talks to you when intoxicated is using you for your body.
6. Spoiler alert: Anything you post on the internet can -and will - come back to bite you.
7. Spoiler alert: Age gaps make things difficult.
8. Spoiler alert: Parents aren’t always the angels in human form like you’ve been led to believe.
9. Spoiler alert: People get sick - and die. Daily.
10. Spoiler alert: There will always be someone better than you.
11. Spoiler alert: People lie constantly.
12. Spoiler alert: Those things you promised to your group of friends in grade six that you’d never do, you will do.
13. Spoiler alert: No one is ever as they seem.
14. Spoiler alert: At one point, you’ll convince yourself that alcohol will burn his name out of your throat.
15. Spoiler alert: It won’t. It’ll just make it hurt more.
16. Spoiler alert: Friends with benefits always, always, always leaves someone fucked up mentally.
17. Spoiler alert: Not everyone cares about your opinion.
18. Spoiler alert: How the world defines you should not alter how you see yourself.
19. Spoiler alert: Never deny yourself of the things in life that make you happy.
20. Spoiler alert: You’ll make a million mistakes and just when you think you understand, you’ll make a million more. But so will everybody else.
21. Spoiler alert: Life is full of spoiler alerts; I just prewarned you about some."
"I’m just gonna ignore that"
Never discredit your gut instinct. You’re not being paranoid. Your body can pick up vibrations, some better than others, and if something deep inside you says something’s not right about a person or situation, trust it and keep it pushing.